Friday, June 20, 2008

Fanny Pack

I'm watching America's Next Best Dance Crew or whatever it's called and there's a crew named Fanny Pack. And they wear, uh, fanny packs. Seriously.

MMJ is on Late Night with Conan O'Brien tonight. It's the fourth time I've been there with them and probably the least fun (although the bit that Jim did with Conan and James Lipton... HILARIOUS).

Some girl that works on the show was really rude to us which sort of spoiled the experience. It's so awesome to be around people who are power tripping. Totally my favorite thing. I'm sorry that your job is checking people in to a TV show, but taking it out on families who have flown in to be a part of something special with their kids, etc, is just lame. Tom's mother called her "pert" which I think is very cute.

Rant over,
Ms. P

1 comment:

  1. I loved the bit with Lipton in the men's room!
    Sorry your experience wasn't the best.

    ReplyDelete