Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Primary Colors

Well, I just got home from voting. Probably the only chance I'll ever get to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Though I've followed Dancing with the Stars this season nearly as closely as I have the poltical primaries, I did not vote for Kristi Yamaguchi (though I probably should have but I think voting for DWTS might put a mild dent in my dignity. Or something).

In other news, I wonder how on earth a woman could be reported missing yet not be found for 42 years when the whole time she'd been sitting in front of her tely.

The mind boggles.

The mind also boggles that 1 in 8 US biology teachers are teaching creationism. Sigh.

A CSI team is busy at Charles Manson's Death Valley ranch digging for more bodies today. Somehow I don't think David Caruso will be there. I also hope no bodies will be, either. Hasn't that guy done enough damage?

And lastly, sad news that Ted Kennedy has been diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor.

Back later with DWTS finale coverage. Bet you can't wait.

Tom's mowing the lawn,
Ms. P

1 comment:

  1. If I die in front of my TV, I hope whoever finds me changes the channel to Discovery or the Travel Channel. I'd hate for a bunch of people to know I spent my last moments on Earth watching "The Hills" or "Days of Our Lives."

    ReplyDelete