Wednesday, May 7, 2008

New York Stories


So far today I've seen Gabriel Byrne (at lunch. I really hope he doesn't see this picture because he will totally know it was me (we were the only people in this section of the restaurant). He's a babe. He's always been a babe. It's a good thing I'm married or I might have embarrassed myself.

I also saw the preparations for what I assume is tonight's New York premiere of The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. Prince Caspian is also a babe, but also probably young enough to be my son or something. Okay, I just checked and Ben Barnes, the actor, is only three years younger than Tom. Whew.

The Reverend Al Sharpton just got arrested on the Upper East Side. I guess with all the fuss over the presidential race Al was feeling neglected. He was protesting the verdict in the case against the cops who shot the unarmed dude on the night before his wedding.

Please excuse the crappy pictures but with Byrne I was trying to be sneaky and with Narnia I didn't have my real camera on me.

Alright, I'm off to Big Daddy's for milkshakes and tater tots then it's over to Town Hall for Flight of the Conchords.

I feel like my life might seem more interesting than it actually is.

TTFN!
Ms. P

3 comments:

  1. if i saw byrne, i would tell him that i used to watch little women close to three times a week. would that be creepy or tight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky girl! What is the name of the restaurant where you saw Mr. Byrne??
    Curious

    ReplyDelete