Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hoosier Illusion: Hillary's Appetite for Destruction

So goeth Eight Belles...

So goeth Hillary Clinton...

I guess I should get used to the idea of President McCain though I'll be voting for Barack.

I've been waiting for the music industry to lurch to its seemingly inevitable death for years so that something great could rise from the ashes.

That's how I feel about the political system in America.

Neither are going to die, though, are they? Not until they're pried from the cold dead hands of the current establishments.

It's a shame that we cling to these antiquated notions... that there is no viable third party... that we still use the Electoral College.

Chris Matthews and his extremely yellow hair (seriously, he looks like Schroeder from Peanuts tonight) are saying it's too close to call, but I think it's welcome to the jungle, Obama.

But like Axl said...
"Never mind the darkness
We still can find a way
'Cause nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain."

Yes, I've lost my mind,
Ms. P

ps. It's now 1.15 am and Dan Abrams and his spray on tan (at least I think that's Dan Abrams) just announced that Hillary is the "apparent winner." I still think stick a fork in her and all that.

1 comment:

  1. I have a lot of female friends who support Hillary but who are also, like you, disgusted with her recent behavior.

    Barack's naivete is something I feel like we can ill afford right now. That said, he could be great. He is hardly a liberal, though, and it pains me to hear people talk about how either of them are lefties.

    My stance on the whole state of America right now is that I have hope but no faith.

    We'll see.

    ReplyDelete