Monday, April 28, 2008

Random Mumblings - Coachella, Kermit the Frog and (Slightly) More

In the midst of watching loads of MSNBC (Rev Wright-gate!), not being able to breathe (not even Claritin can clear me), getting a Golden Retriever adopted out and taking another one in (Tom and I are doggie foster parents - go GRRAND!) and playing endless rounds of Jigsaw Medley (I'm a loser!), I managed to write some posts about Coachella, that music festival out in the desert that My Morning Jacket just played. With the help of Tom and his giant a**, you can read some small slivers of how it all went down here and see a totally weird Kermit the Frog singing "Creep" video here.

The new pooch's name is Lucy. I think it's short for Lucifer.

I'm a mouth breather,
Ms. P

1 comment:

  1. Gee, and I thought Lucy was a semi-original dog name. I've met at least 20 canine Lucys since I named mine... oh well, too late now.
    Good luck with her.
    I've always wanted to go to Coachella, but I imagine you'd need lots of deodorant and alcohol to fully enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete