Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Baby Mama

I went to see Baby Mama today, and it was much better than I anticipated (which is good because I really thought it was going to suck). Tina Fey and Amy Poehler always annoyed me with their "look how cute we are" routine on Weekend Update on SNL, but I really enjoy pretty much everything else they do.

The film started with this montage of babies - a kaleidoscope of tiny heads, if you will. I felt like I was supposed to go "awww" but truthfully, my only reaction was "euwww."

My biological clock, it is broken, and frankly I have zero interest in getting it fixed (see above).

I also saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall last week and it, too, was much better than I anticipated (but mostly because of Russell Brand who played Aldous Snow). Someday I really want to use the line "I was going to but then I just carried on living my life."

Someday I would also like to breathe again. This allergy crap is getting old.
Ms. P

No comments:

Post a Comment