Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The LP Questionnaire - Billy Zoom of X

I don't think I can come up with a bunch of frilly preamble to describe the supreme cool that is legendary guitarist Billy Zoom. My little words will just cheapen the effect. All I can say is Billy Zoom gives the best hugs! My friend Jamie and I can attest to this fact. Yes... fact.

And without further ado, BZ and The LP Questionnaire...

Name: Billy Zoom
Pro Wrestling Name: Bunkhouse Ninja. I assume this makes some kind of sense to you. The last time I watched pro-wrestling, Vern Gagne was still the champion. I guess times have changed.

1. Pretend you're 15 (and tell us what year it is, if you don't mind). Name three songs you'd put on a mix tape for your girlfriend/boyfriend. The year would be 1963. We didn't have mixes or tapes then. I was listening to "Time Out" by the Dave Brubeck Quartet, "Green Onions" by Booker T. and the MG's, and "Night Train" by Buddy Morrow.

2. Which evil villain would make the best president? I think most of them have already been there and done that.

3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? Either Peanuts or Krazy Kat...depending on my mood.

4. What superpower do you wish you had? The power to understand women.

5. What would the title of your autobiography be? It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time.

1 comment: