Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Little Salt and Pepper on the Beef

So, I'm sitting here watching Emeril Live and I guess I just don't understand foodies.

He put onions in a pot and the audience went wild.

He put rosemary in the pot and everyone went "oooooh."

I did see a good recipe during a commercial for quinoa with roasted garlic and red peppers with basil. I don't know how to cook but I'm going to attempt to make it. I have somehow convinced myself after ten days of watching the Food Network that I can do this, too.

If all else fails I bought four boxes of cereal today so I can always just eat that.

Back to the OJ,
Ms. P

2 comments:

  1. Emeril vexes me with the mere mention of his name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know many people who talk about doing the Master Cleanse. I know no one who has done it for more than a day or two. Seriously - can you please tell me what it feels like to not eat for ten days? I can't get my head around it. I cannot.

    I remember seeing a story about that hiker whose arm got trapped under a boulder and he didn't eat for five days and he lost like 25 pounds. I imagine some of that was, y'know, blood loss, what with him cutting off his arm and all. But still. Ten days?!

    Sigh... I often think about fasting to detox from years of uninterrupted caffeine intake. You see, I am one of those people who talks about it...

    Kudos. Seriously. I am beyond impressed.

    ReplyDelete