Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Some Questions for Today

Why does Joe Scarborough keep talking about what people in Youngstown, OH will think of Barack Obama's race speech? Is the town populated by white supremacists or something? I saw Gil Mantera's Party Dream at SXSW and those guys didn't seem like racists to me.

Why do the Cycle 10 contestants on America's Next Top Model all look like they have zero model potential? It's kind of shocking, really.

Why did I allow myself to get sucked in to Dancing with the Stars? Furthermore, I was fully touched by Marlee Matlin's foxtrot. Or was it the cha cha? Either way, she couldn't hear the music and was better than most of the other contestants.

And last but not least... why am I not home yet?!!!

Kentucky never sounded so good,
Ms. P

2 comments:

  1. Is it me, or does Marlee Matlin look like Sarah Jessica Parker's older, prettier sister? It was uncanny last night. Either that, or it was the fever I was running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason - interesting observation.

    Lauren - I will be rowing home, apparently, to a basement that's flooded 10 times in the last two months. Yay!

    ReplyDelete