Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The LP Questionnaire - Rob Huebel and Paul Scheer of Human Giant

I ran this on the SXSW Blog because Rob and Paul performed. They were so funny and awesomeness in their answers that I thought I'd re-post (and I'm also doing this because I haven't eaten in three days and I've done nothing but watch The L Word, Dancing with the Stars and America's Next Top Model. Lame-o is my name-o, but oh my God, I'm not as lame as Carlos Santana who is riffing on shoes in this Macy's commercial that's on the tely right now. Seriously, Carlos).

And without further ado... Rob Huebel and Paul Scheer take on The LP Questionnaire...

Rob Huebel is afraid of being buried alive and puts bbq sauce on everything he eats.

Rob likes the word "moist," but hates the word "moisture" and doesn't have any racist tattoos.

He is being stalked by Tina Turner.

Name:
Rob Huebel
Pro Wrestling Name: Major Alchemist

1. Pretend you're 15 (and tell us what year it is, if you don't mind).Name three songs you'd put on a mix tape for your girlfriend/boyfriend.

In 1985, I didn't have a girlfriend. Or a drivers license. If I were smart, I would have made a mixtape with some cool traxx on it. Then I'd throw it into my boom box and ask if we could fingerbang each other to such hits as: "Party All the Time" by Eddie Murphy, "We built this City" by Starship and "Can't Fight this Feeling Anymore" by REO Speedwagon.

2. Which evil villain would make the best president? I think the T-1000 from Terminator 2 would be a great President. He seems like a young, dedicated machine that would never give up. And you couldn't assassinate him. So we'd save a lot of money on Secret Service.

3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? I watched He-man when I was probably too old to watch it. It really changed my life. I ride a tiger around now.

4. What superpower do you wish you had? I would like to be able to vomit money. That would be great.

5. What would the title of your autobiography be? Rob Huebel Thinks You Should Buy This Book, You Pussy

Paul Scheer once crashed his mother's Mercury Bobcat when he shifted the car in reverse while it was parked on a hill and he crashed into a tree.

This Halloween he dressed up as Jared from Kid Nation.

Name: Paul Scheer
Pro Wrestling Name: Agent Nova

1. Pretend you're 15 (and tell us what year it is, if you don't mind). Name three songs you'd put on a mix tape for your
girlfriend/boyfriend.


The year is 1991 and here is my Mixtape

"Gonna Make You Sweat", C+C Music Factory - BEST SONG EVER!
"Touch Myself", Divinyls - I don't quite Understand it fully, but I know it's dirty.
"Losing My Religion", R.E.M. - I don't get it but the video is cool.
"Unbelievable", EMF - Andrew Dice Clay mixed with Music, Does life get any better?

2. Which evil villain would make the best president? GENERAL ZOD from Superman 2. He's got the outfit, the sweet goatee and the ponytail. Hell yes, I'd kneel before Zod.

3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? Hong Kong Fuey...But looking back on it now, it seems oddly racist.

4. What superpower do you wish you had? The power

5. What would the title of your autobiography be? This Isn't Just about Making Sausage, It's About Good Ideas: The Paul Scheer Story. Basically I'd just take Jimmy Dean's autobiography and every time it says "Jimmy," I'd replace that with "Paul."

You can catch Human Giant on MTV on Tuesday nights (but knowing MTV they probably run it a hundred other times throughout the week).

Thanks for reading. The Jonas Brothers make me want to puke, but I'm sure they're very nice boys.

Steve Guttenberg survives! The Devil lives!
Ms. P

No comments:

Post a Comment