Friday, March 28, 2008

Adventures in Top Chef

Okay, so everyone and their (I mean his/her) dog watches Top Chef so I decided to get in on the action.

Tonight Bravo ran all three episodes of the new season. Yay. A mini marathon.

Here is my experience (times probably totally incorrect):

7.11 pm The contestants appear to be making some sort of vile looking Chicago style pizzas. The Australian guy uses Vegemite which sounds disgusting but the judges like it.

7.45 pm (or was it 8 something?) The contestants go a farmer's market and are only allowed to use five ingredients. The Australian guy leaves his lettuce behind but wins the challenge anyway (I think he only won because the weird science chef liked his sideburns).

8.10 pm I fall asleep and don't wake up until 10 something which means I missed everything else and am now forced to watch the Make Me a Supermodel reunion special. Niki Taylor has got to be one of the worst model hosts ever. She makes Heidi Klum and Tyra Banks look like Mensa members.

Speaking of Tyra, I just read that she and Jay Manuel fight so much they barely speak and that Ms. Banks might not do cycles 11 and 12 of America's Next Top Model. Boo hoo. Whatever the issue is, I'm totally on Mr. Jay's side!

Tea time,
Ms. P

No comments:

Post a Comment