Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Way Out Wednesday

It's 10 pm.

I am still at work.

I am listening to Stereolab. I wish I was French!

Since I'm still at work I'm missing the Project Runway reunion. I wonder what Christian's hair looks like now.

Apropo of nothing, I'm running this picture of the Silver Surfer again. I just love him to bits.

I might actually be getting excited about SXSW. This is an unusual feeling as I think this time of year dread would be the word more likely to describe my state of mind, but I've been getting to know some of the bands who are coming from afar and My Morning Jacket and Wax Fang are playing so it should be good times all around. I mean, good times for people who aren't working production all night! As the boss says, we don't attend SXSW.

Now I'm listening to "Love's Theme" by the Love Unlimited Orchestra. Bring back the instrumental hit!

Oh - I'm going to the Obama/Clinton debate tomorrow! I will be a witness to history! I can't believe I don't have Obama's fork on me. I could get him to sign it or something (and then get hauled out of the building for being a total freak). I'm also having lunch with my ex-mother in law who lives in Holland and I haven't seen in years. So I might actually be getting excited about Thursday, too.

22 Pistepirkko... that's what's on now...

Oh! The Navy shot down that inoperable spy satellite that was hurtling towards us. We live another day!

Hyvaa yota,
Ms. P

No comments:

Post a Comment