Thursday, February 14, 2008

SXSW

I am now blogging for South by Southwest, as well our fabulous Velocity.

Yes, I am crazy.

Also, to those of you who click through here from the SXSW site, please be assured that the opinions expressed here are mine and mine alone.

I hope everyone is having a splendid Valentine's Day. Tom bought me a Kathleen Lolley painting and sent me Vera Wang flowers. I think Vera Wang is taking over the world or something.

I was so beat from work I couldn't manage to stay awake to find out who made it to the final three of Project Runway! All I saw as I was drifting to sleep was some crazy black concoction that Christian came up with. Sigh.

Hope your hearts are sweet,
Ms. P

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! Project Runway was interesting. I'll be eager to hear your opinion after you see that ep.

    ReplyDelete