Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday Linkage

I'm watching Ed Schultz on Hardball with Chris Matthews. I'm getting a headache.

Here's some Saturday Links:

Garfield without Garfield. Grim. Hilarious. Jon Arbuckle as you've never seen him before.

An interesting article by Jeff Taylor on Reason.com. Obama vs McCain.

Will someone buy me this shirt, please? Linda Park was wearing one in The Rack. Linda Park should wear one in real life! I just referred to myself in the third person - a sure sign that I'm losing it.

Getting lazy here, did I already send you to My Morning Jacket's Pick Three's on the SXSW Music blog? Here's Two Tone Tommy (aka the husband) and Bo Koster. That Jim James guy and Patrick Hallahan will be served up in the next couple weeks. Koster's choices were so controversial, they made news in Australia. I won't talk about how I'm slightly pissed that they ran the photo I took and excerpted my story with no credit. Oh, I guess I just did. I'M A CREDIT HOG!

I'm also tired in a way that lends to whining.

I hope I have entertained you enough for the day.

Toodle-oo,
Ms. P

1 comment: