Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Project Runway Reunion

Yes, people, this is how behind I am in my life.

I'm watching the Project Runway reunion.

Ricky still wears stupid hats. They show a montage of him crying. That's awesome. I was really missing that.

Victorya still has a stick up her ass (but so do I most of the time. Is this a Korean thing I don't know about?)

Elisa's still from outer space.

Christian's hair is stranger than ever.

The ex-model whose name I can't be bothered to remember is crying and whining. Everyone else is pretending they missed her when she got dumped from the show.

Hrm... Jillian appears to have more personality than she let on.

Sweet P says her wrestling move is to get people in a headlock with her thighs and break their neck. Okay...

Heidi Klum is kooky, but like my friend Jamie says, "in a good way."

They just showed a picture of Michael Kors when he was 18. It's kickass how uncool he was.

The fan favorite designer, by a landslide believe it or not, is... Christian Siriano. Not surprising, I guess, considering he was the only one with a personality (even if it was questionable half the time).

And lookie, there's Michael Knight!

Speaking of knight, goodnight,
Ms. P

2 comments:

  1. Was the finale last night? I'mso far behind on everything on TV, my Tivo must feel unloved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only just watched this on Wednesday too. Agreed on all points, especially Jillian! I was like, "Jillian talks and laughs? No way!"

    Oh, and Ricky's red hat. Do not even get me started.

    ReplyDelete