Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Mind: Blown

Please look at this.

Thanks, Adrienne, for making my head hurt.

However, I guess this means I am ultra capable since I saw her going both ways.

I'm sure that's not what it means, but I'll pretend. I bet what it really means is that I'm constantly at war with myself which is probably closer to the truth!

Back tonight with newsiness. Must keep up this appearance of working. Haw haw.

The LP Questionnaire returns tomorrow with SXSW's very own Roland Swenson.

Until next time, warriors!
Ms. P

ps. If you want to read about tacos, my pal Justin "Judge Nickels" Bankston has a new blog with fellow SXSW compatriot, Jarod Neece. Ooooh, they make tacos fun. And I don't have to tell you they're the only ones.

1 comment:

  1. I've gone back to the spinning woman a dozen times and I can only see her spinning clockwise. Thanks for sharing that... interesting.

    ReplyDelete