Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The LP Questionnaire - Chris Higdon

Louisville Luminaries Week continues with Chris Higdon, who Tom the husband calls one of the best singers in rock. The former frontman for Elliott now runs a successful photography business with his wife Jessie. They're both beyond talented photographers whose work I really admire.

And they have a cute dog.

Here's CH and The LP Questionnaire:

Name: Chris Higdon
Pro Wrestling Name: Napalm Slate

1. Pretend you're 15. Name three songs you'd put on a mix tape for your girlfriend (and tell us what year it is).

It's 1989/90 and I was and always will be a purist to the mix tape. I'm also pretty predictable.
1. Should I stay or should I go - The Clash
2. You are everything -REM
3. In your eyes - Peter Gabriel

2. Which evil villain would make the best President? I'd like to just say Gary Oldman, but if I have to pick: Drexl Spivey, with a campaign slogan like "He must have thought it was white boy day. It ain't white boy day, is it? He has to win.

3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? Sniffles the Mouse. If mice actually made beds out of sardine cans and tables out of spools of thread, I wouldn't have any problem if they were in my house.

4. What superpower do you wish you had? I'd want to be able to bend space and time by manipulating the space-time continuum. It's not cool, but Hiro is my favorite.

5. What would the title of your autobiography be? "I will be compensated" an epic tale that tries to answer the age old question: Can ambition beat all?

Louisville Luminaries Week returns tomorrow with the incomparable Brandon Jones of Holy Muckle and Follow the Train.

No comments:

Post a Comment