Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Corrosion of Conformity

I had the most fascinating conversation this morning with my old friend Mai Tien (who was sober at the time so I can discuss our discussion). I used to have a lot of erudite Euromen friends. I miss them.

Here are two things he told me about: The Milgram Experiment and The Asch Conformity Experiments. Apparently, we are lemmings who will lie and do horrible things to fit in. Pretty interesting. Not so surprising. Yes, a bit sad.

I am in the midst of the mother of all food comas at the moment so I will keep this short. I'm amazed my body is still vertical.

Pat Robertson endorsed Rudy Giuliani this morning. The crazy leading the mean. Good times. Way for RG to sell out his beliefs to the 700 Club. Barf.

Here are two good KY politics sites that I enjoy: The Bluegrass Report and Page One.

My evil friend Leslie is trying to convince me to watch The Hills. Someone please make her stop. This is the pal who got me hooked on America's Next Top Model, which is worse than crack! Speaking of ANTM, I'll be back tonight with a recap. Hee.

Zzzzz,
Ms. P

ps. To the person in Whitehouse, TX who just googled "Linda Park haveing sex" and hit my blog. It's having, you moron!

1 comment:

  1. Am watching Top Model right now... can't wait to discuss. Chantal is full of herself, which is usually the kiss of death on these shows. We'll see in a few minutes.

    And yes, you should watch The Hills. All the cool kids (er, 35 year olds?) are doing it.

    ReplyDelete