Thursday, October 18, 2007

Talk To The Arm

I've been sending this to everyone so I might as well post it. Some people are very, err, interesting. I want to say completely freaking bonkers but who am I to judge?! Anyway, thanks to Tom's friend Melissa for sending me this. I think.

Speaking of Tom, we're traveling back to California next week (no rest for the weary!) and spending our first wedding anniversary at... Neil Young's house. Or something like that. I am only excited about this as it might afford me the opportunity to stalk my beloved Kirk Hammett. His fork will be mine!!! I don't even like Metallica. I just love KH.

I would write about all the TV I've been catching up on but none of it's been that interesting, unfortunately. Looking forward to Kristen Bell's arrival on Heroes next week but that's about it.

Time to practice Dan Gun,
Ms. P

ps. The kitty is Custer. I got to hang out with him in Portland. He knows how to strike a pose!

2 comments:

  1. 1. That is what my cat looks like most of the time. Just ask anyone who's met him.

    2. That ear-arm thing almost made me gag. But I'm glad to have seen it, so thanks for sharing.

    3. Happy (almost) Friday to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Cats rule.

    2. Right?!! How f'ing weird is that?! I mean, I always wanted a tattoo on my forearm but a grafted on ear seems a bit extreme.

    3. To you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete