Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pink Hair and Her Millionaire

Well, I guess we all knew deep down that Bret would never pick that skanky stripper Heather. What the hell was up with that yellow dress and giant hair? She looked like Divine, for God's sake.

I'm dancing around the house for I am FREE! Free of the tyranny of Bret Michael and his hos! Free of hearing that horrible sucking smacking sound when he gets smoochy! My life can return to its pristine silicone/collagen free state! Until next Sunday, that is, when they have the reunion show.

I'm totally getting my hair cut like Jes now, though. Totally.

On another note, I NEVER want to see Nathan Fillion in a suburban dad plaid button up EVER AGAIN ::shudder::. More on Desperate Housewives tomorrow.

And speaking of tomorrow... get to know Two Tone Tommy via the LP Questionnaire! My Morning Jacket's deepest secrets revealed!! Okay, not really, but, you know, should be good for a chuckle and all.

Bass players rule!
Ms. P

ps. I really wish Family Guy would get rid of the pedophile character. He's NOT FUNNY!

6 comments:

  1. do you watch brothers and sisters? i'm not really sure why i do, but i'm glad i did tonight because i caught a glimpse of my old new york pal dana snyder (a.k.a. master shake). he was the goofy-looking drunk businessman in the mexican restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Ebeth: I am allergic to Ally MacBeal so no, I did not watch Brothers and Sisters. They are not America's favorite family despite what ABC seems to think.

    To onearm: They should give Heather a slot on Best Week Ever or some pop culture pundit chatfest. Or she could host something on the Playboy channel. I feel a bit torn on Heather. She wasn't bad when she didn't look like a drag queen. I guess we'll have to wait for Bret's rendition of "Every Rose Has Its Skank". Or would that be "Every Skank Has Its Thorn"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, NOW Heather realizes it was an idiot move to get "Bret" tattooed on her neck!
    What a dummy. I'm so glad it's over, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know... can you believe that? Is she really that dumb? I hope that tattoo wasn't real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tattoo was real I fear. I'm sure she immediately went to Kat von D to have it covered up. We'll be seeing that on an episode of L.A. Ink in the near future... If not then shame on reality TV for dropping the ball on that little nugget.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh - that's a great idea! You should be in TV development!

    ReplyDelete