Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Songs For A Day - Marvelous Mashups

I'm laughing like stuffed animals over here at these lovely offerings...

Knock Out Eileen - LL Cool J vs Dexy's Midnight Runners (Lobsterdust mix)



Invisible Gurls - Genesis vs Katy Perry (Chambaland mix)




In other news, I'm back out on the tourio next week with the My Morning Jacket people for ten days. A reunion with my lovely California all the way through to the Chicago place. Say hi or something if you see me getting bonked on the head in the pit. Please God don't let it be 90 bazillion degrees out there, that's all I ask. Looking forward to more internet friend meetups with people cooler than me.

Someone I follow on Twitter posted this CS Lewis quote today... "All mortals tend to turn into the thing they are pretending to be." So let's all pretend to be something kick-ass, yeah?

1 comment:

  1. hi from San Diego, you be welcomed here with wonderful vacation weather, a great 65-70degrees Pacific coast breezes.
    Enjoy and welcome to vacation-land USA. Will be looking for you from row G at SDSU on 8-11-10.
    Lisa a big Fan of the whole bunch.

    ReplyDelete