Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Morning Jacket - Summer Tour I

I have way too may photos for one blog post so I'm going to spread it out over three... or four. I cut and re-cut and I'm not saying my little picts are the greatest or anything but it was just too hard to keep taking stuff out.

So here you go... ten days on tour in ten shots vol i. If you click on them they get bigger! If you steal them, they get mad.


"Why heggo!" says Pooch.

I swear more people came to that Los Angeles Greek show.

Carl has, like, the best hair. He also has a record that comes out next week.

I'm kind of fond of this photo. I'm not sure why. Probably because I have 90000000 pictures of Jim doing the same thing (singing, I guess, go figure) and in this one he is... not.

The boys that come from Kentuckyland.

Patrick... doing Patricky things.

Tom... who should not be looking at his nice wife like that.

I often think Bo is the most photogenic member of the band.

Another new fave of that Jim guy.


Okay, I don't want to make any cheesy "Stairway" jokes but I swear Jim is ascending here.

I hope you have enjoyed this offering. More to come tomorrow time.

If you're looking for part II, you can find it here. Part III is here.

4 comments:

  1. Love all the photos! And love your writing, of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol these are great pictures and the comments kill me. I love your comment for your Husband with the expression on his face, priceless!

    Is that the key to Jim's heart around his neck? It's a good idea then he can't misplace it!

    A fan of not just the band, Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the kind words, you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jim's scarf reminds me of one I bought last year made of ivory and crimson yarns called "Bloody Wedding Dress".Yeah,I know it's kinda sick and all but it was a pretty scarf.:/

    ReplyDelete