Saturday, August 7, 2010

And Giving Off Sparks



Good lord, today it's TheOtherJeff's birthday. He's Jefferson Stolarship over there on the ol' blogroll.

Jeff is by all accounts a very nice person. He, like so many of the people I actually like, is someone I've never met. Yay internet friends!

This video is not meant in a romantic overture sort of way as you all know I'm mawwied and he has a girlfriend who once nearly got arrested for singing this song. Turns out not everyone loves Bonnie Tyler which frankly I just don't understand.

Happy Birthday, Jeffalicious! I'll be sure to find a nice Google Reader share just for you today. It will probably involve naked clowns riding dinosaurs through Gotham.

1 comment:

  1. Hey LP, I meant to comment on this ages ago, but I was too busy partying it up over my birthweekend.

    You are the best. We did, by the way, have a group belting-out of this song at the party, but this year, no cops were called.

    ReplyDelete