Thursday, July 29, 2010

Song For A Day - Watching Xanadu



I have loved this song for many, many years and I can't believe I never saw this video which features Mull Historical Society's Colin MacIntyre running around in a bunny suit. It's like it was made for me! How did I miss it? I'll always tie this record to the mixing of It Still Moves because I remember picking Jim up at Capitol one night and driving around while half singing the songs under my breath. He probably thought I was touched in the head.

Tonight I will not be watching Xanadu, however. I will be watching Jersey Shore much to Tom's chagrin. Pity his poor soul, you guys. Project Runway also starts this eve. This is quite the conundrum. You can follow along with me on the Twitter. It will be sordid for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment