Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Morning Jacket Random Randomness


I'm taking us back to 2003 today... with this photo and the little listening bit. I remember the first time I went to the Gallrein's farm in Shelbyville to see the studio and hang out with the random dogs that patrolled the fields. What a fabulous serene place it is. Oh, it's corn season! I highly recommend that you make the drive out there and pick up some of the best ever. I dream about that stuff.

In other news, MMJ will have some tasty news to impart upon the fine citizens of the 502 tomorrow. I myself am trés excited.

In the meantime, you can take a little trip to New York with me vis a vis this live version of "The Bear" (one of my top five fave songs of all time, probably) recorded at The Mercury Lounge on February 1, 2003.

Have a gander: My Morning Jacket - The Bear - Live at Mercury Lounge.

1 comment:

  1. I have high hopes this might be something about a European tour, but I somehow have the feeling 502 means Kentucky and not Europe... ? Either way, always fun to read about some MMJ random randomness! :)

    ReplyDelete