Friday, June 4, 2010

A Lot of Wonderfulness



Every time I watch this my black black heart explodes.

This is the amazing Brian Gaynor on the Park/Blankenship's most favoritest show ever, So You Think You Can Dance.

The flip side, now there's an Owl City song I like. Drat.


The 40th birthday summer travels have been keeping me busy and I just had a little mini vacay with Pooch and Denise at The Gorge. Oh, and that My Morning Jacket band played, too. I'll post pictures of that... later.

In the meantime, I've been glued to the tely for the French Open. It's been a pretty lifeless affair so far. Wimbledon better deliver, methinks.

I hope you will forgive my prolonged absence after you see this photo of a bear doing a belly flop into a lake. Also, I've been saving up my writing power for the upcoming MTV Movie Awards. Okay, that's just an excuse, but I will be doing my usual awards-show-I-hate-myself liveblogging this Sunday. Dreading it already!


See you peeps Sunday eve.

Oh oh, I started a Formspring thingie because... you know... I'm not on the internets enough these days. You can ask me anything here. I am afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment