Friday, March 19, 2010

Today's Jamz - Lifejacket Under Your Seat

Life Jacket Under Your Seat from Instrumenti on Vimeo.

I bet you thought I was never coming back. I think this is the greatest video ever made... by pandas... from Latvia.

Somehow SXSW didn't seem this insane last year... it also may not have been as good. This week has been full of crazy highs and strange lows.

Here's a link to all the words I've been writing over at the SXSW Music blog if'n you're interested.

And here's a link to a piece I did this week for Nerve.com (where they very kindly actually let me tell people what to listen to... which makes me laugh). I also found out after the fact that it's an upscale sex site which just makes the whole thing even more hilarious and awesome. The commenters didn't eviscerate me too badly so that was nice. Yesterday I saw four of the five bands on that list. It was so freaking amazing I'm still getting my head around it all.

I'm off to see Frightened Rabbit yet again this afternoon. I can't wait to come home next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment