Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tom Petty + My Morning Jacket = Awesome



I really don't understand this interview. It's too early, methinks.

Anyhoodle... it was announced today that a few of Tom Petty's August dates (specifically, Boston and East Rutherford, NJ - wherever that is) will feature our beloved hometown lads My Morning Jacket as the opener. I think they get to play a semi-real set and everything.

I had a really excellent, super vivid dream about Tom Petty when I was 14. I hope I get to tell him all about it. Or steal his fork. I swear I'm not a stalker.

2 comments:

  1. East Rutherford is across the Hudson River from Manhattan. There's a massive football stadium there, which is where huge touring acts play when they hit NYC in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. East Rutherford is also the rumored final resting place of Jimmy Hoffa.

    ReplyDelete