Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm Not Quite Sure Why They're Calling This Guy "Weird"


Okay, I confess this post is targeted specifically to two people, namely my husband and our friend Shane. I could have just shared it on Google Reader but figured why not spread the joy around?

In other news, I am super pleased that the US Open has started. I used to watch only Wimbledon but now follow all the Slams. Of course, I'm all w00t! that Rafael Nadal is back but bummed that both Ernests Gulbis (who didn't stand a chance against Andy Murray) and Janko Tipsarevic went out in the first round. I don't know if one of my other faves, David Ferrer, is even in the draw. You know who I'm not rooting for? Andy Roddick. Yeah, I said it. The ladies are disappointing. I spent years actively disliking Maria Sharapova, but she's ditched her creepy dad and for God's sake, at least she doesn't cry during matches. Ana Ivanovic seems like a sweet girl, but as Lleyton Hewitt would say, "Come on!"

And that is all for this midnight rendezvous.

No comments:

Post a Comment