Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Best Part Of The Emmys (aka How To Kill Time While Waiting For Monsters Of Folk On Conan)



If you read my Emmys post I do apologize, but I did mention that Ricky Gervais was quite funny and well, here he is.

I'm watching Conan while waiting for Monsters of Folk. Waiting for Monsters of Folk apparently includes listening to Rebecca Romijn tell us how her husband (Vern from Stand By Me - great film, you should see it, ha ha who hasn't?) shaves his legs so he can look thinner... or something. TMI, right? Can you imagine being Jerry O'Connell tomorrow? Perhaps he has no shame.

Oh, now it's time for Lisa Lampanelli. She scares me. She's funny. But, uhh, sort of disturbing and now she has pink hair.

Anyway, I hope you're watching, too.

1 comment:

  1. WHATEVER, DUDE! there would be no stinky US office if it weren't for him!!

    ReplyDelete