Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Post Where I Complain... Just A Little



However, I will mitigate the complaints with some Roadside Romeo. I saw his videos at DakShin one night and haven't been the same since.

I just have to say between the dust that gets kicked up by packing and the emotional upheaval of finding remnants of one's past, tucked away in filing cabinets and hidey holes, moving really BLOWS! This is my third time in five years. We better stay at this house for a while, and I think we will. It does, after all, have a hot tub.

I also have to say that I'm in complete and utter shock watching this fourth round match between Rafael Nadal and Robin Soderling at the French Open. It's almost as upsetting as finding pictures of me when I was 30 and thin!

Humf.

1 comment:

  1. DakShin is one of my favorite places to eat.

    Have you been to the gorditas trailer in the same parking lot? Amazing.

    ReplyDelete