Friday, April 24, 2009

Twitter Polling - No Love For Nickelback



This week I posed the question, "Would you rather listen to Nickelback non-stop forever or be a vegetarian for the rest of your life?"

How I came up with this, I have no idea.

No one voted for Chad and co. Between that and this video, I almost feel sorry for them!

Some comments on this poll:

"Brutal! I would go veg. This poll makes me hate Nickelback even more now! They took away my bacon!"

"Veg, though I'm a little scared I had to think about it. Not because I like Nickelback (vom), but bec I travel 200km for my mum's Sunday roast."

"This is so easy. Vegetarian hands down. First of all you get tofu, and any tofu is better than a dude with a nasty ass perm."

"Vegetarian. When will Modern Rock radio stop considering Nickelback a "new rock exclusive"? Thanks Clear Channel!"

"Can it be Nickelback songs covered by another band? :)"

"Easy-- Vegetarianism all the way. I'd eat shoes for the rest of my life before I'd listen to Nickelback nonstop."

"
Whoa, that's tough. I guess I'd be a vegetarian. At least that way I'd live longer. Nickleback would have me dead by my own hand."

"
Vegetarian!!! And I love me some steak. There is good veg food out there. There is no good Nickelback for the rest of your life."

Wow. Who knew they would inspire such ire?! Most of these Twitterers are generally genteel, I swear.

When I looked for a video to go with this post I didn't recognize a single Nickelback song. I am impressed with my ability to suppress memories.

I've been wanting to incorporate Creed into one of these polls, but now I think I'll wait a bit. Between the Bono-bashing and this, I'll give the frontmen of the world a break.

Want to weigh in? Follow me @mspark.

On a completely different note, Miss California 2003 spoke out about the current Miss California's views on "same sex marriage or opposite marriage" here. Very nicely done, says I.

No comments:

Post a Comment