Thursday, April 2, 2009

Twitter Polling - Daily Scientific Research

I've decided a good way to pass the time is to poll all my Twitter pals every weekday with stupid questions...

Here are some of the stats so far...

Who would you rather be, The Beatles or The Rolling Stones? Winner: The Rolling Stones by one.

The Beatles voters were, funnily enough, not as genteel as the Stones camp with comments like "I really don't understand this poll. Is this really a tough decision?" and "Ringo is a douche, though."

Who would you rather be, Batman or Spiderman? Winner: Spiderman by three. Batman had the early lead until the tides turned with many mentioning how "f**ing nuts" he is and two replies (one from a cat) saying, "Batman sucks!" @jason1749 mentioned "fun" in choosing both The Stones and Spidey so we should all hang with that guy. Others talked about Spidey's wuss factor (something I considered) but, most interestingly, @Beffery picked him because "Batman's carbon footprint would be huge."

Who would you rather be trapped on a desert island with, Dane Cook or Paris Hilton? Winner: Dane Cook by one although really, are there any winners here? I agree with @jason1749 who asked if death was an option. I thought people would pick in terms of practicality and they did, saying there would be more to eat with Dane. Someone said Paris Hilton is funnier than Dane Cook. Ohh, DC, YA BURNT!

Today's question - What superpower do you wish you had and why? is still going so please
follow me @mspark and chime in. I'm also open to suggestions for poll questions so feel free to tweet those or comment here. Fun timez in the Twitter hood, yo! w00t!

1 comment:

  1. I'd pick Paris. She'd think herself so much above me that she'd keep to herself. Dane would want to be my "bro" and talk to me. Can't have that.

    ReplyDelete