Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This Week in Walker, Texas Ranger

This happened tonight. I don't even understand.



Chicken bag



Walker, Texas Ranger


Help me figure it out.

In other news... I have a photo on Miles Davis' homepage and Joe Bonsall from The Oak Ridge Boys is following me on Twitter... and told me I'm cool... on Twitter.

Today has been just bananas all around. I totally stole that word from my friend Anna. I can't stop using it.

I will be home - Kentucky style - Saturday night - for six months straight. The happiness that is inside me CANNOT BE CONTAINED! This is the first time I'll be in one place for six months in seven years. I can hardly believe it.

Life's been good to me so far...

4 comments:

  1. That chicken bag is going ot haunt my dreams. It's just... frightening.

    Anyhoo, congrats on putting down some roots for some time, I can't imagine being on the move that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it's the chicken bag and not Haley Joel Osment saying "It's ok. Walker told me I have AIDS" that freaked you out.

    Thanks on the good wishes. I wonder if I'll be stir crazy in three months. Methinks not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen that bag at a couple of stores around town! It's all rubbery and everything, so it'd probably be a good drinking bag. If you spilled, you could just wipe it off and move on.

    ReplyDelete