Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The LP Questionnaire - Dax Shepard

A Short Film by Dax Shepard


This was originally intended for the SXSW website but then Dax had to return to movieland and isn't coming to le fest.

However, his LP Questionnaire was so freaking funny it had to get publicized somewhere.

I'm posting a short film he wrote and directed and it contains some swear type words so YA BEEN WARNED!

So here you go, peoples. Sorry there's not a witty and amazing intro, but I am about to lose what little brain I have left in these final hours. I think this is what that Europe "Final Countdown" song was all about.

He was hilarious in Idiocracy, he's hilarious here.... Dax Shepard does The LP Questionnaire.

Name: Dax Shepard

1. Pretend you're 15. Name three songs you'd put on a mix tape for your girlfriend/boyfriend. If it were 1990, and I was 15, I would woo my lady with a mix of "Love My Way" by The Psychedelic Furs, "Birthday" by Sugarcubes and "Eye Know" by De La Soul. I might just cheat though, and buy her the Valley Girl soundtrack.

2. Which evil villain would make the best President? I think Lex Luthor would make an outstanding president. He is the ultimate problem solver. "You say Superman can only be defeated by this mythical substance called kryptonite? Uh-uh, and it's not found here on Earth? No problem. I'll have some by Thursday."

3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? Super Friends was my favorite cartoon. Specifically the episodes with The Green Lantern. My friends and I always argued about who was the toughest. Superman was usually their favorite, but I thought The Green Lantern would destroy him. My understanding of his ring was that it could create ANYTHING, including a man twice as strong as Superman.

4. What superpower do you wish you had? I would like the superpower of turning into Brad Pitt when I wanted.

5. What would the title of your autobiography be? My autobiography would be entitled, Horse Power. If I am ever famous enough to have my own line of celebrity cologne, I intend on calling that "Horse Power" too. It's a very provocative name, and I think it would move a lot of product. I envision the commercial for Horse Power (the Book or Cologne) having me command a Team of Eight Clydesdales from the seat of an old-timey carriage, all while shirtless and agitated.

Thanks for reading. You're cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment