Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Morning Jacket in Japan - Sky Hole Edition




It sounds like the guys had an adventurous first day in Tokyo, in and out of Shibuya, an area as alive and vibrant as I've ever seen.

Here they be hangin' out at My Sky Hole 85-2 by Bukichi Inoue outside the Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum.

I've been inundated with hilarious Japan shots so I'll be back in a few with some more. As always, keep up with all the tour wackness here.

I have to wake up at 5 am tomorrow to go to Los Angeles to see some pals, eat some cupcakes and go to the Grammys where I sincerely do hope my hubs wins one. However, jet lagged and all, I think we'll have a good ol' time watching JoBro whether they take home the prize or not.

(photos by Tom Blankenship)

1 comment:

  1. ha! great pix!

    smooth travels to la, lp! bring your galoshes: showers thurs - sat. :)

    ReplyDelete