Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day From NBC

NBC wishes you a Happy Valentine's Day courtesy of an exclusive interview with Drew Peterson and his... is that daughter? No, fiancee? Drew Peterson and his next wife (victim), Christina Raines.

Stay classy, NBC. Although, to be fair, they aired this yesterday on the Today show so maybe they were celebrating Friday the 13th, which is way more fitting.

And, of course, I'm the goob who's posting this crap, but only because I'm being bombarded by it on MSNBC right now so... why not spread the joy.

Valentine's Day is a made up ridonkulous holiday, anyway, right? My worst Valentine's Day? When I got fired from a job and my ex dumped me the week before... then tried to give me the present he'd bought me, anyway. My best? Well, that would be with Tom, of course, as V-Day is our anniversary. Six years. LORDY. That is a long time for yours truly and yet somehow it's flown by. He's a keeper, that TB, and that's as mushtastic as I'll ever get.

Happy Heart Day to you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment