Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Australian Open - Rafael Nadal is Blogging Edition

Okay, I confess, Tom isn't the only man I love that's in Australia at the moment. Though my excitement over Rafael Nadal is waning now that he's number 1 (I heart an underdog), I was excited to find that he's blogging again. You can keep up with it here and gosh, he's just precious. I dare you not to have a l'il crush after reading.

It will be interesting to see if Roger Federer can regain his footing - and I love how Fed losing his footing means not winning every darn thing. I kind of liked Novak Djokovic for a while but until he fixes his atititude, he can suck it. Hee hee.

I confess my attentions have turned to Ernests Gulbis, the Latvian up and comer who... still has some work to do, but is quite promising, and purty fun to watch.

Anyway, while I am waiting for someone in Oz to send me some new pics, I wanted to do an Australian Open post because I'm psyched about Grand Slam season starting again.

However, I still miss Justine Henin. The WTA pretty much blows without her.

1 comment: