Friday, December 12, 2008

Picture of the Day - Random Thoughts Edition


Found here.

I want to go back in time. In fact, I am right now... by watching Murphy Brown... at 3 am.

I really need to sleep.

It always amuses me when I'm super excited to get back to Kentucky because usually I'm such a crab about the place and my lonely existence out in Oldham County, but... get thee back to the OC! Is it really embarrassing to miss your pets? I am becoming that person, perhaps.

Also, if any of you follow this blog, you know that I'm a cupcake fiend. Unbelievably, I've seen about a million cupcakes this week and consumed none. I think I'm saving myself for NYC at the end of the month and the promise of cupcakes with new friends.

And pretzel croissants from City Bakery... and cookies from Levain.

Okay, I've gone from vintage Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade photos to Murphy Brown to life in KY to cupcakes, cookies and croissants in ten sentences. Do I get to return to slumberland now? Let's see...

1 comment:

  1. had to dig out this old post:
    went to city bakery in los angeles today and it is shut.
    in the time that i was standing there with my nose against the glass staring in at the empty marble counter tops, 6 other people came up, saw the empty shop and pined for some c.b. specialty.
    those pretzel croissants are strictly east coast now.
    alas.

    ReplyDelete