Sunday, October 19, 2008

Saturday Night Live - From Sarah Palin to Marky Mark

I gotta give it up to Mark Wahlberg for talking to a donkey.

Sarah Palin... not so much. That was... awkward (Alec Baldwin would barely look at her, though, to be fair, he was reading his cue cards. Tina Fey was spot on, as always). Part of me wants to give her props for going into the lion's den, but, what was it someone said on Real Time with Bill Maher? She lacks the shame gene? Something like that. So apt.

I'll post video when it's up.

Speaking of "awkward" and "video", here's John McCain on Letterman.

1 comment:

  1. I will say, Baldwin looked reviled to be in Palin's company, which is pretty much what I would've felt, so I really can't fault him. Overall, it was awkward, but it was still pretty good.

    The Weekend Update piece was better than the opening, simply because she just sat back and let Amy Poehler do her stuff.

    ReplyDelete