Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chuck Todd on John McCain and Sarah Palin



It's my two NBC news boyfriends, BriWi and Chuck Todd.

The McCain/Palin interview that Brian Williams conducted made me uncomfortable, but I think, unfortunately, it's because just watching either of them do anything at this point sets my teeth on edge. I wish it wasn't that way, but what can I say? If I hear the words "Joe the Plumber" one more time, I'm going to throw my Closet Auger at the TV.

What happens if McCain wins? That's something I've been pondering lately and it scares the heck out of me, gosh darn it. We've been in such a fog for the last seven years, a fog that's obscured hope and put our dreams on credit at 21% interest.

I've seen the ugly side of the "Real America" and no amount of plastic surgery's gonna pretty that stuff up.

I'm not saying that Obama IS the change because the change is in us, but it's a start, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment