Friday, September 12, 2008

In the Land of Women, Project Runway and ANTM

I'm sitting here watching In the Land of Women.

I can't figure out why.

Did anyone else see this? Were you baffled, too? It's like watching a bunch of strange looking strangely behaving thin people dance around Adam Brody.

Bizarre.

Also, I caught up on Project Runway and America's Next Top Model tonight. Neither were particularly baffling but they were equally annoying.

How Kenley survived after being a) a major biyaatch and b) designing that monstrosity (pictured), I do not know. Oh wait, I do know... it's because Blayne's pooping fabric and Terri's cheap ass lion dress were ten times worse!!

As for ANTM, Sheena the asian girl and her fake boobs are still bumming me out.

Meg Ryan, where did ye go,
MP

ps. for more Project Runway, see Bravo TV.com

2 comments:

  1. The worst thing about the show this week is that someone from boring-ass Calvin Klein was sitting in judgment of avant garde design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a good point, but i love ck, so i was kind of excited francisco was there.

    beats j-lo judging the finale! euw.

    ReplyDelete