Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Project Runway - Episode 6 - Don't Be a Drag

Another Wednesday, another episode of Project Runway. Okay, I just looked and the title of the ep is "Good Queen Fun." I made up "Don't Be a Drag," but I kind of like mine better so, err, there.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen the show yet but from glancing at the pics, this one looks to be my fave even though I'm not a huge Leanne fan.

I've been busy doing Tae Kwon Do testing (I broke my third board and must confess it's a rather satisfying feeling) and packing up for the beyond early trip to Denver tomorrow. So... more from Red Rocks, Dallas and Austin.

Tom watched, though, and said he agreed with the outcome (he thinks Daniel is a brat, which is true), and that RuPaul was one of the best guest judges yet.

What do you think?

Sashay, chante,
Ms. P

No comments:

Post a Comment