Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Obama's VP Pick

So, who else thinks Obama is going to pick Virginia Governor Tim Kaine?

Who thinks this is a wise decision?

Who thinks picking a white guy from the South is a bit scary?

I definitely do not mean to imply that everyone in the South is a member of a white supremacist organization, btw, or that everyone in the South is a racist. I'm just digging a hole for myself here by saying it's a choice that might give one pause.

Who thinks the close race is yet another indication of the Democrats inability to git r done (or however you spell it)?

Personally, I'm having a hard time caring anymore having come to the conclusion, once again, that they all kind of suck (see: John Edwards).

Looking forward to the conventions, though. I think. I am a bit disturbed that the first open forum for the candidates was held in an Evangelical church, but I guess as far as Bible thumpers go, Rick Warren isn't half bad.

Enough with the rambling,
Ms. P

No comments:

Post a Comment