Monday, August 11, 2008

I Don't Understand Country Music

"I'd like to check you for ticks?" Seriously? I just heard this lyric while watching a commercial for some radio station. I thought, "surely I misheard that." But no... and I don't even think this Brad Paisley song is new (that's how much I don't listen to country music). Dang. I'm almost laughing. Are ticks a euphemism for something else?

Hey, look, the Korean flag is being raised at the Olympics. Okay, so the guy didn't win (Park Tae Hwan came in second to Michael Phelps in the 100m backstroke), but still.

Tom is sitting next to me calling out names that sound like our animals' to see if they'll respond. Did you know McDonald's has a chicken and pickles sandwich?

Umm, yeah, back to the Olympics,
Ms. P

No comments:

Post a Comment