Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Funny or Disturbing?

Is it amusing that Google Street View captured this man passed out drunk on his mother's front lawn or frightening that privacy seems to be a relic of a bygone era?

Then again, he was passed out. On his mother's lawn. Inebriated. In the middle of the afternoon.

It seems a bit weird, really. You can see my sister-in-law and her husband outside their house if you look at their street view. Luckily Tom and I live in the boonies so there are no shots of us taking the dog out because Google Street View (thankfully) doesn't consider our street worth shooting.

I've been pondering the positives and negatives of the internet lately. The jury's still out but I'm thinking, great as it may be, the internet is kind of super freaking evil.

And yet I blog. Blog away like there's no tomorrow.

Writing on four hours of sleep,
Ms. P

No comments:

Post a Comment