Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Morning Jacket at Ear X-Tacy: Pooch Gets In On the Action

Okay, I know that show was, what, two days ago? Feels like forever as I've been whiling away the time in Nashville while the band rehearses.

However, I wanted to share a couple shots from the show with you.

It's always nice to catch Jim in a smile. Also, this was one of the only shots I took that didn't look like merde.

I'm so glad to find that Pooch bought a copy of the new record (see above). He is good supporter of band! Good Pooch!

When Tom got back to the bus, he found this note on the windshield from their six biggest fans. It was pretty cute but I was too lazy to take a decent pic of it so now you get Tom looking grim while holding it in a bar at the Sheraton in Nashville.

I'm reporting to you now from the wilds of Manchester, TN. Tomorrow night the lads take the stage at midnight for their Bonnaroo blowout... a show of stupendous proportions.

Maybe I'll see some other bands so I appear more well rounded, as if writing about MMJ isn't the only thing occupying my time. But it is Evil Urges week after all! In my mind only, perhaps, but still.

Toods,
Ms. P

ps. Thanks to stalwart MMJ guitar tech Rick Sanger for capturing Pooch in action.

2 comments:

  1. I love Ear X-tacy. The combination of a great Louisville band at a great Louisville record store hit me right in the heart. Viva MMJ! Viva Ear X!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No not only in your mind....It is Evil Urges week in the Jacket Nation. We are with you dear one. In love with the boys and the band and the music...
    We love this blog too and keep the news coming, i love the pics and personal eye candy that the boys are...thanks for sharing in only the way you can....

    Love to you all,
    Love Dawg,
    Lisa Marie

    In San Diego I just bought third row center..!! I am a lucky girl

    ReplyDelete