Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The LP Questionnaire - Fred Armisen of Saturday Night Live

The LP Questionnaire returns as the 33rd season of Saturday Night Live heads off to the history books. I was lucky enough to catch the second to last episode of this season (which featured My Morning Jacket and will run again this coming Saturday if you missed it) in all its real time glory.

I'm also lucky that Fred Armisen, one of the shows latest breakout stars, agreed to do my little feature. We all know Fred through his funny impersonations, quirky characters, and as the drummer for Trenchmouth, but we may not know that he loves chocolate, hates the beach and is a skilled player of Grand Theft Auto.

This photo was taken right after a visit to the Hollywood Wax Museum and Mr. A says, "The figures looked so off-kilter and unreal. I couldn't get over the way they were posed! So this is me if I was a wax figure."

And this is Fred if he answered The LP Questionnaire:

Name: Fred Armisen
Pro Wrestling Name: Captain Hammer? That's not what I want! I'm renaming myself. Captain Captain.

1. Pretend you're 15. Name three songs you'd put on a mix tape for your girlfriend. Oh, good one! "Love Song" The Damned, "Revolution Rock" The Clash, "Green Eyes" Husker Du.

2. Which evil villain would make the best president? Mother Theresa

3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? Felix the Cat

4. What superpower do you wish you had? I wish I could read. No, really, um...the ability to eat and eat and never gain weight.

5. What would the title of your autobiography be? The Life and Times of Princess Diana (The People's Princess). It would sell so many copies!

I hope you enjoyed this installment of The LP Questionnaire. Coming up: Bill Hader, Warren Ellis, David Peterson, Jeff Ament of Pearl Jam, Thom D'Arcy of Small Sins, Johnny Quaid, Danny Cash, Joe Vaux and more!

3 comments:

  1. you are the mayor of awesome city with this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks. sadly, the population of awesome city seems to be dwindling these days.

    ReplyDelete