Friday, February 29, 2008

Recent Google Searches

I'm always amused when I look at the stats for my blog and see what people are Googling to get here.

A random sampling:

"Bread Michaels a Rock of Love" Bread Michaels? Is this the union of Poison and David Gates? I really want to hear that record! There are also a LOT of queries for "Bret Michaels hairpiece" and "Does Bret Michaels wear a wig?"

"Roger Federer hairy chest" I can think of a few other tennis players I'd rather see shirtless, to be honest.

"High powered executive lady type" Well, it's only natural they landed here, then.

"Famous artist paintings of greased pig races" I'm pretty sure those Party Crasher pics don't qualify.

And my perennial favorite, "Linda Park naked" Sorry, charlie. Don't think there are naked pics of any of us out there. I could be wrong but don't disavow me of this notion.

Okay... I have to go do work and stuff now. Don't worry, just because I see what you're Googling, it doesn't mean a picture of you and your phone number come up. I have no idea who some of these pervs are (not that you're a perv - just sayin' I have seen some really unpleasant search strings).

I'm boring and I know it!
Ms. P

3 comments:

  1. I'm now really tempted to search for "Famous artist paintings of greased pig races", just to see if there are any. I wonder if Picasso went through a "greased pig race" period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bread Michaels? That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jason - did you find any?

    amy - no kidding. i want to meet bread michaels.

    ReplyDelete