Monday, February 4, 2008

Charlie Brown Has a Coke and a Smile and Other Monday Musings



My friend Will's choice for best Superbowl ad.

The commercials seemed weak. I don't get the hype. That Audi Godfather ripoff was just weird.

If I hear one more Republican candidate talk about Ronald Reagan I'm going to puke.

In case you were wondering, Bill Kristol still sucks.

I love how all the Linda Park latest news on perfectpeople.net are my blog entries. Tee hee.

Fashion Week is upon us once more! Everything I've seen so far has been pretty divine. My favorite look to date is this schoolmarm outfit from Rag & Bone. Diane von Furstenburg and Sari Gueron had some lovely dresses, and colored tights are sticking around (further proof that the late 80s/early 90s are on their way back). Hello Heathers! I can't wait until Fall when these looks have been distilled and distilled again to the point where I can buy them on sale at the Gap. I hate to admit this, but really, for one week I would love to be rich and fabulous so I could see some of these shows and buy some of these clothes.

As always you can keep up with all things Fashion Week at New York magazine's excellent website.

Tomorrow is Super Tuesday. I'll be glued to MSNBC. I don't even know who I want to come out ahead at this point. I want them both to win.

Crap. I have the hiccups,
Ms. P

No comments:

Post a Comment